Random Encounters in the Westlands of Kalak-Nur, Underground 1d20
1. 1d6 Mind-Eating Beetles, hungry, dumb and easily scared off
2. 3d6+2 Mind-Eating Beetles, Hive Mind INT score = number present; interested in large quantities of trash or dead bodies
3. 1d4 Whispering Creepers; look like aliens from Aliens but stats as Whispering Ghouls from Tales of the Grotesque and Dungeonesque (Call of Undead power summons other Creepers; no Undead immunities)
4. 2d6 Whispering Creepers and Brood Queen
5. 1d6 lost Goblin workers; looking for specific tunnel they were hired to maintain
6. 3d4 Goblin Workers doing construction on the tunnel you're trying to get through
7. 2d4 Goblin Workers in secret cult meeting
8. 1d100 + 80 Goblin Workers; entire Local Branch of the Independent Collective of Goblin Workers
9. 1d4 malfunctioning robots; spitting sparks and shouting oddities; probably creating trap situations
10. an immature Fire Lizard; intelligent and looking for food to store up or things of intellectual curiosity
11. a mature Fire Lizard; as in the Monster Manual
12. a witch hiding from the law of Mocata the Witch King (he's to the east a bit)
13. a party of NPC scavengers; will size up party and attack or grill them for places to loot
14. 3d6 zombies trapped in odd mishap; maybe you just let them out of their room?
15. 3d4 zombies collected by 1d6 Whispering Creepers who will be mad if you kill them
16. a group of droids from Victarion's plantation delivering food to some community far away
17. as 16 but they are delivering food somewhere close
18. an emissary and 2d4 guards seeking an audience with Victarion to negotiate for food supply
19. an old droid looking for help; he's from a crashed ship; maybe no one's scavenged it yet!
20. 1d4 Goat-Men and 2d6 Skeletons under their command looking for escapees of Mocata's "justice".