Tuesday, February 25, 2014

SECRET SANTICORE 2013 Volume 2 PDF is HERE!


 Secret Santicore 2013 volume 2 PDF


There are so many awesome and useful entries here, and so much wonderful art!
Again, the PDF is fully bookmarked and the ToC entries are clickable to go to the page of each entry. The ToC list at the bottom of each page is clickable, too.

There may be a few lingering mistakes I didn't catch in how I put things together, so feel free to contact me with corrections and suggestions at metalvsskin at geemale dot calm. I'll get to those when time allows.

ENJOY! I'd love to hear what people are digging as you find time to go through this.

7 comments:

  1. Say it ain't so! The PDF is broke! Or at least I keep getting a 0KB file.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked you over on G+ too but - are you still having trouble?

      Delete
    2. The link says it goes to the PDF but dropbox wrap a web page around it. If you right-click and choose Save As then you will get the 0kb pdf file. You have to open the link in another tab or window then use the download button at the top of the page.

      Delete
  2. I am one happy dude right now. This was a blast to contribute to, and I can't wait for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SantiHardcore!
    Thanks to you, the wranglers and all of the other writers for making this happen.

    ReplyDelete